CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

5/7/09

Huston. Abort. Mission (Sadiee & Catherinee wrote this)

Jonas woke up in the silky sheets of pen's bed after he blacked out.
He got up and followed the smell of bacon all the way out into the kitchen. "Good morning beautiful" Pen said with a giggle. "you surly took my news wonderfully!" "what happened to the OH MY GOSH I'M HAVING A BABY! *cry cry cry* *sob sob sob* Penelope?" Jonas said scratching his head and stretching, still cranky.
"So you know what your having?" Jonas said wit a sigh. "No stupid, it's only been like three weeks." Penelope responded annoyingly flipping the bacon.
"so do they know?" Jonas asked cautiously.
Penelope held in giggles, "haha yeah right! Why would I tell Them?"
"Uhhh because isn't a baby kinda a big deal?" Jonas asked confused.
"Well yeah, but i think I'll just nip it in the butt before i get fat," Penelope said nonchalantly. Jonas suddenly got an urge deep in his stomach, Penelope couldn't get an abortion... could she? Well it is her choice, Jonas thought. But it is my kid too, right? Jonas had to say something.
"But..." Jonas started.
"But what Jonas!" Penelope yelled suddenly angry.
"Na na Nothing, I was..." Jonas tried.
"You want me to get fat! And ugly and take care of a baby!" Penelope was possibly even more angry. "Would you even help?" Tears streamed down her face. Jonas ran to her and held her in her arms.
"I'm, I'm sorry. And of course I'd help you with the baby," Jonas comforted Penelope.
"I know you would. Because your so sweet and wonderful," Penelope went for Jonas' lips and kissed them. Jonas stayed perfectly still. Pen let go of the kiss, "I love you". What, Jonas thought, he was so nervous he could collapse. Did he love Penelope?
"I love... cheese" Jonas said nervously.
"Oh I know you do!" Penelope exclaimed suddenly happy, "But please just let me do this my way, okay?" Jonas then decided it was Pen's choice, It was her body after all.
"Okay," He nodded his head in agreement.

***
Jonas followed Pen into the abortion clinic on October seventh, called Planed parenthood. He SO did not approve on Pen's decision to kill (MURDER) the baby. but he kept his mouth shut because Pen would go all freaky prego woman on him.
"MURDER'S." streaked across one sign of a protester. "BABIES HAVE FINGER NAILS IN THE WOMB" said another.
flashback
Lucy walked up and down the street yelling and shouting frantically waving her hands all around. she had to be noticed, that was her obstacle, that was her goal. She held a sign in her left hand reading "BABIES DESERVE TO LIVE! JUST LIKE YOU AND ME!"

reality

"Jonas! do you see what they freaking do to you to get the baby out!? this is outrageous! I dont think i can do this Jonas!"

1 comment: