CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

5/15/09

pop the big question?

"mom... i love her." he said grabbing Penelope's hand. "I want her to be my future.... she has my child...." Jonas said grabbing to put his hand on his mom's sholder. "Mom.... you have to understand! im pratically an adult." Jonas stammered. "Jonas...... your only 17." Mrs.Roscla said still shocked. "But mom..... my birthday is just a few days away... the baby's due any day.... just face it.... im a man now" he said straigtning his back up acting like he was the strongest in the world. "What's the baby's name?" she said giving him a look. "Theodore Lucile Roscla" Penelope pronounced proudly. "Beautiful....." mrs.roscla said face turning red. Jonas could tell that his mom was braking down. he decided to pop the big question. Jonas sqeezed Penelope's hand. "Mom....... i want to marry Penelope." Jonas said with satisfaction.
***
Penelope's dad walked in. "Pen said you wanted to talk to me Jonas?" he said. "sit down pop's."Jonas said excpecting the worst. "ok... please just dont say anything till the end. ok well Me and Pen... well as you know me and Pen have thing for eachother.... Mr. macolo... i love your daughter with all me heart. i would like to ask your daughter's hand in marrige" Jonas said swollowing the big ball in his throught like before.
"you really love my baby girl?" her dad said. "yes sir. she is my one and only. i love her above and beyond." "Welcome to the family then Jonas" Mr. Macolo said extending his hand for jonas to shake it. Penelope came around the corner dancing like a maniac. in a few months.... she would be Penelope Marie Roscla. Mrs. Roscla."

2 comments:

  1. thanks, yeah I couldn't really think of anything major but i think I will change it but just give a shout out and I will add it in. you're really good too:)

    ReplyDelete